Friday, June 19, 2009

Scratching For the Surface

It's been a hectic and sleepless past few weeks. I've been busting my behind (for the most part) trying to get the next issue of morSURF off to the printer all the while keeping my social sanity. (There's only so many evenings I can keep myself cooped up at my desk with only my Macbook and my cat to keep me company.) So, with the end in sight (for this issue, that is), I'm coming up for a breath of air to declare to myself and the blogging universe that I will return to my position of eclectic wordsmith and regular post'r. In the meantime, enjoy this small bit of satisfaction that helped get me through the down days ... a solid southern hemi swell that turned Newport Beach's groin field into a pointbreak. Until next time, stay classy.

NB, stacked four deep.

1 comment:

JettyGirl.com said...

I don't miss it but I do miss it. Newport will always have a special place in my heart.