– Lots of concrete.
– On the tour of Columbia, I heard "No. 1 program" at least 5 times. Wow.
– Some incredibly talented people have been admitted to that J-School program.
– Dancing roller skaters are a sight to be seen.
– The entire NYC running community congregates in Central Park.
– "Parking Garage – First Hour: $14". Seriously.
– Life without a car would be nice.
– The beach seems so far away.
– TOMS need arch support.
– Pre-partying is essential; $7 for a beer is ridiculous.
– Joseph Pulitzer founded Columbia's J-School. Yes, that Pulitzer.
– $40,000 in loans is rather daunting.
– Riding a mechanical bull isn't as easy as it looks.
– I didn't do a single bit of sight-seeing during my trip, and loved it.
– Lots of dogs, very little dog doodoo. Well done, dog owners.
– Navigating the city by Subway is rather easy; walking it is something different.
– I missed out on NYC pizza, a major regret.
– When the temps hit 70, one thought rang out: I've never seen so much pale skin in one place at one time.
– Summer in the city would blow.
– New Yorkers love their Yankees (or maybe tourists just love to buy and wear Yankees gear).
– Being an Angel fan, I loved being in town when the Yanks got whooped 20-4, by the Indians.
– I heard more English accents than New York accents.
– Still undecided on whether or not I'm J-School material.
– May 1 is coming far too soon.
Photos will be coming soon...